Features common to all touring gigs;
- Cox position can be convertible to a sculling position (this is optional, not standard).
- Same shape as those already popular in Europe.
- Big hatches on each seat deck for storing clothing etc.
- 40cm hatch on bow canvas, 20cm hatch on stern canvas for storing bigger items.
- Built in keel for exceptional strength and stiffness, as well as great tracking.
- Stainless steel keel strip to protect the keel.
- Handles for easy carrying.
- Large rudder for good manoeuvrability.
- Enclosed seat deck for exceptional buoyancy/safety.
- Supplied with steering stretcher, when ordered with extra sculling position.
Gigs are supplied with lightweight carbon and PVC foam sandwich stretchers. There is a choice between shoes and flexfoot:
|PBR shoes||Active shoes||Swift shoes||Flexfoot|
For shoes, the order form needs to be completed with European shoe sizes. Please use this chart to help you.
All boats are supplied with lightweight carbon seat tops.
|Club B boats are supplied with moulded plastic seat top.|
|A. Single action type with bearings, height adjustable.||B. Double action type (add extra 220g per seat)|
There is an option with Gigs to have an additional wave break that can be easily screwed to the boat's normal wave break. This gives some extra protection from big waves.